Until December 2021
Association of chromies, textures, opposition or analogies of shapes, each work resonates with the high-quality pieces of furniture from Philippe Hurel's 2021 collection, at 4 Rue du Bouloi, 75001 Paris, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Philippe Hurel, designer of exceptional furniture called on Amelie, Maison d'Art - embodied by Amélie du Chalard - to enhance his new collection of furniture. Among more than a hundred contemporary artists that she represents, Amélie du Chalard has chosen some of the works of painters, sculptors, visual artists and photographer.
The values shared by the two Houses, the love of materials, the diversity of disciplines, the discovery of talents, the attachment to the gesture of the hand and to creation, ensure a common thread between Amélie, Maison d'art and Philippe Hurel.
Association of colors, textures, opposition or analogies of shapes, each work resonates with the high-quality pieces of furniture from Philippe Hurel's 2021 collection. With this unique installation, the visitor is immersed in different domestic and artistic worlds of invigorating modernity.
See artworks Hide artworks
September 4 to October 31, 2017
I always liked the "Support-Surface" movement.
I like the idea of "active" support, that the support of the work does not disappear under the painting and that it becomes even the central element.
At Tanguy Tolila,
- The support of his Open Books - old covers - imposes his trace: play the patina of a binding, let guess a title, bypass a subtle detail to better consider ...
- In his series Cartes, folds and wear of nautical charts come to punctuate the paper and become part of the work.
- In his scores, the notes give the rhythm of the plot and frame the color variations to revive the music.
At Delphine de Luppé,
The medium and its contents become a source of inspiration: a text, a sketch, a plan, a photo, as much starting point to build a series.
- In the series Recoveries, old industrial designs are revived by a composition of repetitive patterns.
- In the Ravalées, the reproductions of sculptures of the Middle Ages are crossed by stylized bridges and the drawing of an architectural masterpiece is completed with the stick of oil in the series Monuments.
- In the Theaters series, an element of an archive drawing becomes the heart of its composition ... with all the originality and poetry that Delphine has already accustomed us to.
Let's go together in search of the time found ...
Amelie du Chalard
La beauté du geste
From june 9 to july 9 2021
LES CHARMES DU PAPIER
From April 27th to May 12th
From 19 to May 29th
Jean Duruisseau et Catherine Dix Ceramics
November 5th to November 28th, 2020
September 17th to October 10th, 2020
INSTALLATION DE GARANCE VALLEE & F. PELLEGRINO
September 7th to September 20th, 2020
Conran Shop x Amelie
From January 16 to February 16
May 14th to June 6th, 2020
March 19th to April 11th, 2020
January 23rd to February 15th, 2020
Tisser la couleur
16th January to 20th January, 2020
Christmas wall 2019
Le Bon Marché - Rive Gauche
November 1 to January 10, 2020
November 7 to November 30, 2019
September 26 to October 12, 2019
Amelie x Artorama - Marseille
1st September until November 2019
Ladies' Room & Mineral
June 12 to June 30, 2019
April 11 to April 30, 2019
February 14 to March 2, 2019
Dans le vif
Christmas wall 2018
November 12 to November 30, 2018
September 10 to October 5, 2018
June 23 to July 20, 2018
May 28 to June 15, 2018
April 2 to May 11, 2018
February 5 to March 16, 2018
Christmas wall 2017
December 7 to December 11, 2017
September 4 to October 31, 2017
May 1st to June 30, 2017
La texture du temps
March 1 to March 31, 2018
January 18 to February 20, 2016